Wednesday, January 11, 2012

one year in infosys ..


After all tsunamis, earthquakes , thunderstorms and cyclones , I came out from GEC ...
Am I alive?? Yes I am...
Did anything happend to me, I dont knw...
Who created the Idea of Devsquare?? Will I be able to see him one day?? My friend who was sitting near me fainted twice while attending exams ... but the strange thing was she passed those exams and the persons sitting on either side of her did't !!!!
There was a time that i thought " What is computer?? we use it to play games, then how can it be popular??how can printf and scanf statements change this world ????"
And the same person is now fighting with devsquare .. OMG , the software is really tricky... or is it lieing??? It is always showing that I didnt pass... While I was struggling to get 65 , I saw cries for not getting A grade.. If not getting 80, tht's the End of World !!! many 'died' on fite with devsquare ,those who are alive after the fite will get the label "Infoscion"... Compre helped me and so I am also an 'Infoscion' now.....
Wht's Next?? Posting... Swapping is a very interesting process actually.. "You will get chandigarh" one of my friends from punjab 'blessed' me...
Where is my home?? Kochi
Which is nearest DC?? Trivandrum
Where I will get ?? Chandigarh .. Oh man.. this is bad..
But fortunatly his blessing didnt come true... I got trivandrum and he got hyderbad !!! Infosys is really nice ...
After reaching trivandrum I thought everything is fine , as I 'mastered' java at mysore.... But by the end of 2nd week I accepted the fact that what I learned in mysore have nothing much to do here...
Got another training posted into a project.... And after that, nothing much to update...
You got project?? yes... then work...
current project ... XYZ...
Is that billable?? YES
What are u doing in it?? God knowz....
Now I remember the song which I heard for the first time when I entered induction hall in Mysore..
"This is my infy......"

Thus my first year in infosys is over... Its really nice to see Exp : 1 year in sparsh .. which started as 0.0 on the first day...
Do I really gain many things in last one year?? yes,life has really changed ... first job is always special... and that in one of the biggest IT company...
Hope I can write 2 nd year in infosys on jan 11,2012......

No comments:

Post a Comment